Stay away from this company, they never washed or cleaned as promised, ok I thought I can live with that, got into the car after they handed it back, drove about 1 mile and discovered a serious knocking.They never tightened the rear wheels on correctly.

*** dangerous. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Now the oil light is coming on so I'm thinking that they didn't even do the basic service as promised, customer service didn't want to know, again DO NOT USE if you want to stay alive.Rubbish, useless, ***, ***, garbage, bad, terrible,deadly, heed my warning!!!

Had an Experience with MotorMate?

Comments

Thanks for the warning, was going to use this service, had a look at the website and must say what a genius idea by a guy called Robert Dawes, but will have a look to see if a local garage can collect my car. once again thanks for the warning!!!

#520722

I have to agree, used them too and had the worst ever service, on top of the fact that they did not clean the car the driver had used all my fuel. Also they try and rip you off with extra work. Avoid Motormate at all costs.

2016 Fleetwood RV - Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more VinRecordsOnline Com - Fraud alert VinRecordsOnline Com "Charged $18.95 a mont for six months. Never received a bill, never an email or anything from this group. I had signed out as a guest. Not creating an account...." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more